After the Rally Golf Outing

cure1BeneFIT Physical Therapy was well represented at the 2015 Susan G. Komen Rally for the Cure Golf Outing hosted by Heron Glen Golf Course.  We would like to thank all of the players that participated this year in making it the largest group BeneFIT has fielded yet!  Although neither of our two groups won anything they both scored well shooting a 59 and a 68 respectively.  More importantly the annual rally has been able to help raise over $40,000 with 75% of the proceeds from the outing going towards helping local woman and their families who are struggling financially while they undergo treatment for breast cancer and the other 25% going towards research for finding a cure.

We were only able to get a couple pictures from the day as apparently the photographer was out wandering the golf course and did not spend nearly as much time by the beverage cart, stationed kegs, or the Barefoot Wine tasting table as our two groups did.  Either way, thanks again go out to Adam, Bob, Brian, Chuck, Dave, Mike, Ryan, Tim, and Vinnie for helping out this great cause and having a lot of fun with it!

Brian Kathy Rally 2015 copy

Dr. Brian Ireland and Kathy Petrozelli, Ambassador of the 2015 Rally for the Cure Golf Outing

Cake rally 2015 copy

Let them eat cake!

golf cart rally 2015 copy

This is the first of only 2 picture our players were in, so far no one is spilling out of the cart yet

Ryan Rally Golf copy

the 2nd picture of one of our players, Ryan Derflinger, sporting an excellent finishing pose despite only hitting to the ladies tee